Monday, October 6, 2008

Nostalgic Past Tense Spoken in The Present...

*Have the tendency to blog using Belle these days haha*

For the first time in months, I'm now back at Setapak. Family came here for a fish-head curry dinner and I can't help recalling the memories of spending my childhood living at Wangsa Maju everytime I come here.

Passing by the famous McDonalds reminds me of the countless McNuggets that my parents bought me when i was a kid via their Drive-Thru service haha and further up is the famous chicken wing stall that I used to like a lot as a kid too...a time when life was much more simple and less complicated..a time when I was not bugged by numerous problems and worries as what I'm experiencing now as a grown up.

Looking at the place now.. It's been 14 long years. So much have changed. It's so developed now that I could hardly recognize it anymore. Really can't help recalling haha the memories of living in a small low cost apartment before moving to Shamelin Perkasa (a mid cost apartment) and subsequently to Segar Perdana (a terrace house)...the memories of watching "Dragon Inn" at the Alpha Angle Jusco with mom haha ...the memories when grandma was still around, enjoying the company of her grandchildren :-) I wish she's still here today. I'm sure she'll be so very proud of the achievements of the Chan grandchildren :-) Sometimes I do miss her a lot...
婆婆...


No comments: