Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Dark Side of Me

My mood hit a deep low today. Due to some issues (I'm not disclosing them here as I still wanna preserve anonymity), I'm extremely frustrated and outraged of things that some people do and say. And I reached a point where I was not being the usual me, I started to curse and to swear and some caring friends have pointed out that I was not the soft spoken (I actually thought that I'm quite outspoken :-p) and polite like I used to. Nothing major here, just the usual frustration and anger that a normal human will go through once in a blue moon. Well, at least that I realised that I'm a normal human after all, not so tough and composed as I think I am, though I'm still calm...

But being me, I know that I won't keep this emotion for long. After a good night of sleep, I shall wake up as my normal self again. Just a rant or lament or whatever that you wanna call it from a person who most people see as Happy-Go-Lucky.

For the umpteenth time, I would like to say that I don't think my self as an arrogant/'action'/'lan si' person. If you still insist to think so, please kindly look at yourself before making comments about other people. So please don't try to spread false info about me to other people and making cold jokes on me or what you see/get would be something that you do not expect coming out from me.


I CAN BE EXTREMELY MEAN, HEARTLESS AND COLD IF YOU GET ME ON MY NERVE!!
PLEASE DON'T TRY ME!! A GOOD GUY'S GOT HIS LIMITS TOO!!


pheewww..... OK, back to my usual self after letting it all out :-)


P.S. To my cousin Javan, wishing him speedy recovery and will see you soon on Saturday :-)



Cheers



No comments: