Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Day of 8s

Day: 8th Day of CNY 2010
Venue: Tian Hou Gong Temple

It's been 8 years since I've been to this temple. Remember that I last came here towards the end of 2001 after my novitiate program as a novice monk :-p And now back here after 8 years, not much changes around the temple, except for some new renovation works and also the shifting of the statues of the 12 zodiac animals, I think. Went there with Mei, Sis and Cousin Jasmine. Sis and Jasmine were there for a calligraphy competition and I was the driver of the day and Mei just tagged along for the fun of it :-)



Me and my long lost brother :-p

Mei with her sister :-p

... and Trin went cuckoo hehehe



Some high school kids performing


And we managed to take a photo with 月老爷爷


For lunch, we went to Papa Rich in Taman Shamelin Perkasa and we took a drive around my old neighbourhood before heading home :-)




It was a great day really... got to spend time with loved ones... a great day indeed :-)


Cheers


No comments: