OK...this would be the third and last of the Mental Health Series (Part 1 and Part 2). Basically, some basic housekeeping rules that we need to keep in check to prevent our minds to stray to the dark side :-p
1) Sense of god/spirituality
- sense of belonging to your religion, something that you can fall back to and seek refuge if things don't work out the way they should
2) Sense of responsibility
- as we grow up (not older :-p), we need to understand that we bear heavier responsibilities and whatever that we do will have its consequences, be it at work or in our own family. And we must be responsible for what we do.
3) Sense of reality
- not everything that we hope for will just come out of thin air. We need to work hard for it and always hope for the best and expect the worst :-) We need to know that we are not living in Wonderland after all...
4) Common sense
- sometimes, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out the things that are going on around us. In fact, most of the time, we just need to analyse and see things through with nothing other than our common senses. It's not really that difficult, really :-)
5) Sense of humour
- as has been stressed in the previous 2 series, having a sense of humour would seriously do our minds good. Having something to laugh about, no matter how ridiculous, man...it feels good :-)
So that's all folks. Hope that you benefited from these information as much as I did :-)