Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine?? What Valentine??

Well, it's the time of the year again for chocolates and flowers and soft toys. And my MSN-mates have been bombarding me with "How are you spending the day/nite?" and "Where are you going?" kinda questions.

Well, honestly this would be the first time in years that I spent Valentine's Day alone at home...not that I spent it with any girl before this, but rather with my great buddies :-) And since we have less kaki-s this year with YW in China and CS would be spending the night with my Aiya-Ah-Sou :-p So I might as well just stay at home and work on my thesis. After all, the first draft should be ready early next month :-/ So for this year, I spent the night at home, where mom made steamboat and the family got to get together with some nice sentimental Sally Yeh songs playing in the background.

Come to think of it, it was also the first time in years since I've celebrated V's Day with my family :-) It was fun, seeing that it was the third homemade steamboat in a week! (2 during the final days of CNY) haha And mom and dad took the opportunity to interrogate me on this girl that I am 'supposingly going after' or have been very close to lately for the past few months - "Where is she from?", "How is her personality?", "What Chinese ethnic is she?", "A good girl or not?" and the list goes on :-p

Anyhow, V's Day at home with my beloved 'wife' (my MacBook that is), studying and working on stuff like this...



Hope you had a sweet Valentine's Day this year :-)


Mark


No comments: