Thursday, April 9, 2009

A student, I was...

Exactly 3 years ago, this day, I officially started my postgraduate studies, never thought that my student life would continue during that time...hahaha come to think of it, how time flies! 3 years have passed just like that, without me realising and now I've reached the end of this road of mine, the road of a student's life of which I could never turn back, ever again...

Thanks to all that have been influential in one way or another throughout these 3 years, the support, love and courage that you have given me will never be forgotten and will be appreciated and cherished for a long time to come. Thank you for the new friendships that I made and also thanks for all the good times that I got to enjoy with you all.... really appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. :-)


Thanks for making the final years of my student life a great one. God Bless...


Mark



No comments: